New Website New Look

New Website New Look

Moving forward with my website, I decided that I wasn't going to use a model anymore for product shots. I'm not a big brand by any means and hiring a model for underwear when you're fairly unknown is not an easy task. So, I decided to use a white mannequin that I could remove in photoshop. However, this meant remaking all my items so that I could re-shoot them with the mannequin.

bunny suit with fluffy tail lingerie

I totaled that up to be around 76 individual pieces and I'm still not finished, but I am pleased with the results. It will also mean, moving forward that I'll be able to get new designs photographed, edited and listed on my website much quicker.

I do still intend to work with models for photoshoots and I'm really interested in collaborating, but I'll talk about this in another post, which I'll link here as soon as I've written it.